Poor Frankie

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

Ughhhh... just was woken up by the sound of greyhound yakking... Got to clean up a pile of puke; mostly foam and corn chips that DF "thought" he hid well enough when we went to the movies tonight! Came home to crunched up chips everywhere; hard to eat tortilla chips thru your muzzle but not impossible, apparently! I thought we'd avoided ill effects, but no... Anyways, I let him out, gave him some water and a biscuit for his poor tummy, and Mr. Man is resting comfortably now, poor boy. He'll be fine; just feeling a little puny right now!

Edited by FullMetalFrank

I hope, Frankie Boy will recover totally...

Greetings,

Marion

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest FullMetalFrank

He is all better today, thank goodness! I don't think his corn chip "prize" was worth all the throwing up he did, though, poor boy. Ater the first round he had some dry heaves then I let him out and he snacked on some grass and hacked up a little more, then he was done and finally we both got some good sleep. Lunch and dinner today he scarfed down no problem and he is his old sweet self! Thanks for your good thoughts, I know Frank appreciates them, too.