Meet Popper!

Guest Art_n_Popper

Guest Art_n_Popper

Hi from northern Ohio! I've just adapted my sweet little 45mph couch potato about two weeks ago. He's 2 years 11 months old, 70lb and just loves people and big dogs. We've already gotten into some adventures attempting to chase rabbits and squirrels but he's been a very good boy. So many people comes up to us on our dog walk and ask about the breed and comment how well behaved he is.

IMG_0201s.jpg

IMG_0200s.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

Welcome to GT! :wave That's a handsome pupper you've got. :wub:

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest greymama002

:welcome Popper is sure a cutie, and a looks like a very happy boy!

He could be a twin of our Ruffie; especially in the first pic with one ear up & one ear down. Ruffie almost always has one ear up, so he doesn't miss anything!

Would your Popper happen to be a Flying Penske son? (Ruffie is)

:welcome2

Hi there from Gainesville, Florida! Popper is just gorgeous, congrats!! I love the black hounds! :heart

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest Art_n_Popper

Thanks for all the kind words. Popper's parents are Craigie Whistler and Yorka. His racing name was Popping Crease but the adoption group changed it to Popper and I thought it suited him well. His ears are all over, at times he has them back, other times one up, one where ever.