Our New Chip Is Here..does Part Greyhound Count?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful dog. I'll bet her disposition is greyt as well.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

• 2 weeks later...

Tess has now been with us for two full weeks, and I think it's safe to say she has completely settled in. While she is boundless energy....ALL THE TIME!!!!, she is also a complete love. Whenever we sit on the couch, she immediately collapses into our laps. She likes to be so close that if she could, she would crawl under our skin.

She has so far kept to her 6AM wakeup for potties. If we do not hear her get up, there's absolutely no need for a shower before work as Tess takes care of the matter for us. She licks whatever unexposed body part she gets a hold of first, and usually ends with a total and complete face bath before we finally give in and take her out. Then it's extra special cuddle time with both girlies in bed while the warm spots are still warm for about an hour before breakfast. These girlies make it very difficult to get off to work in the morning. I don't think I've been on time once since Tess came into our home!

Below are a few new pictures of Tess and Kare Bear. They are getting along so well. Karey plays with Tess like I've never seen a grey play before. They are gently nippy while playing, and Kare Bear always comes out from a play session looking a little "nappy" from all the Tess spit...lol

tess_and_kary.jpg

tess_and_kary_plating.jpg

tess_-_cat.jpg

tess_-_kary.jpg

Congratulations!!!!! She is Beautiful!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter