Does Anyone Have The Recipe For Fattening Meatballs?

Does anyone have the recipe for the meatballs to add weight to a dog? I know that I have seen it post it here before. A friend's grey has cancer and I would like to send her the information.

Thanks in advance.

Tell your friend to get some Nutritional Yeast (Red Star Yeast) It's loaded with B vitamins and sometimes helps peak an appetite

Here are two recipes I got from AngelWhispers

1 lb cheap hamburger

1 and 1/3 cups Whole Wheat Total (in blue box)

1 and 1/2 cups uncooked oatmeal (not instant oatmeal)

1 soft boiled egg with egg shell (leave yoke a little runny)

6 Tablespoons wheat germ

1 package Knox unflavored gelatin

3 Tablespoons olive oil

2 Tablespoons unsulphered molasses

3 Tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar (look for it in the health food section of grocery store)

1/4 teaspoon crushed garlic ****optional ****sometimes a little garlic peaks a picky eaters sense of smell

Mix all ingredients until thoroughly mixed and shape into hamburger patties or little meatballs. I crack the soft boiled egg and then squish it up, shell and all goes in for the calcium.

The mixture is thick, so I mix it up with my hands in a large soup pot when I make the 5 lb recipe.

5lb Recipe

5 lb cheap hamburger

6 cups Whole Wheat Total

7 cups uncooked oatmeal

5 soft boiled eggs

2 cups wheat germ

5 packages Knox unflavored gelatin

2/3 cup of olive oil

3/4 cup unsulphered molasses

1/2 cup organic apple cider vinegar

1 teaspoon garlic if needed

I make it into approx. 1/4 lb hamburger patties and freeze in freezer bags. Then I grab one and pop into microwave on defrost setting. Don't cook it, just get it defrosted and warmed, that helps release the smells and flavors.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest 4baddogs
Satin Balls

This is for 10 lbs, but you could easily cut in half etc.

This is the one I always use/used and the only addition I make is a little garlic powder. I also make sure to crush up the egg shells really well. It packs weight on really quick!

Best wishes to your friends grey.

Guest KennelMom

We always kinda mix up our own based on what we have on hand - ground beef, cereal, eggs, rice, pasta, oatmeal....we try to keep it fairly bland and not toooo high in fat or too rich.