Yopon Alan Wag

Guest ss556

We just got back from a trip and so I had no idea Alan was gone! I am so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful wonderful boy. We lost our fawn boy, Cullen, to hemangio too; it's a horrible illness.

Marcia in SC

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoulsMom

Susan, I think of you an Alan everyday. I've never met either of you but the love you shared, and the pain you now feel is also felt by many of us. We all know how much you loved your boy, and how much he loved you back. And it's so unfair that we can keep them with us longer :weep I often look at Soul and tell him even a million years would not be enough time . . .

I haven't been able to post here until now . . . because I still can't believe he's gone and because I don't have the right words to help you with the pain. 'I'm sorry' and 'we're here for you' just seems so inadequate for what you are going through :grouphug

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

Many prayers for you and your family. Alan was a beautiful boy, he was my Iggy's "uncle" from Wigwam Wag.

Run free, sweet boy. :angelwings

Guest LazyBones

i am so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. :grouphug alan was one of my GT favorites. those soft, soulful eyes, his gentle expression, and that irresistably cute floppy ear that was so unique to him (how i wanted to kiss that ear). he will be sorely missed.

:f_red:gh_lay:f_red

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CocktailGirl

Susan, I am just seeing this.

I am so sorry to read about Alan. He was such a sweet boy and I am so glad that I had the chance to meet him.

Run free sweet Alan and watch over your Mama.