My Beloved Fly Fka Kid's Still Fly

Guest Flysmom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tennesseegrey

I lost my boy Caesar to Osteosarcoma just one week prior. Please know I share your pain and tears. Healing will come and wonderful memories will remain. I'm so sorry you were unable to keep Fly longer.

Joy

Oh, I hate cancer! I hate it that Fly had to leave so soon! I am so very sorry for your loss because it is obvious that you and Fly made quite a pair! I hope your memories will help to heal your heart. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest gotgr8hnds

I can only imagine the ache in your heart and I am so sorry for your loss. ~~Sweet Fly, may you 'kick up the wind' and run :gh_run on the wings of angels~~

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss of Fly. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flysmom

Thank you all for your kind words!!!!!

Tomorrow will be another hard day, I will drive the 1 1/2hours to the vet to finally bring Fly home. I got a call that his ashes came in. It will be so hard to do this...

• 3 weeks later...