Hello From Az

Guest AZGreytness

Guest AZGreytness

I am a first time fosterer but long-time lover of greyhounds. Master (racing name Proposal Master) came to me just 4 days ago, though I've been lurking on the boards for a while. My intention was to eventually adopt, though I can already say it's leaning that way!

I've renamed him Benjamin (or Ben) with permission from my foster coordinator. He is a wonderful, sweet boy. He just turned 4 and is very well behaved. He's getting lots of love, plenty of walks and loads of cookies. :lol

Can't post pictures directly from my work computer, but there's one on my profile.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?inv...State=RETRIEVED

Looking forward to posting here more!

Edited by AZGreytness

Welcome from WOodbridge Virginia!!

What part of AZ? We have land in Yucca.

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Guest widowcali

Welcome from the valley. Fostering is a sneaky way to get someone to adopt a dog. That is how I got my heart dog Widow. I should have known when the foster coordinator for my group snickered as I was a walking out the door with my brand new foster. :lol

You still have time to register for the Greyhound Gathering in Kanab. Living in Northern Arizona it isn't too far a drive for you.

Hi we are in Reno, NV where it is still kind of cold. Have not learned how to post the pics yet but I am working on it. I am a newbie and just joined in Feb. under the username sharonhaugen but I just changed my username. Have had a greyhound in my life since 1995 or 1996. My Brandi just turned eight in January and I have had her for five years. So happy I have joined GreyTalk....it is the BEST!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg