Hello!

Guest Floyd

Guest Floyd

Hi everyone.

I'm Kim and I have a lurcher called Floyd, aged 4. We are from Scotland. Floyd was rescued about 2 years ago from a behavioural rescue centre. He has aggression/fear towards other dogs and therefore lacks a routine of walks (everyone around us seems to have dogs). Thankfully we live in the country side and fields are only moments away by car, he just adores getting out on a long lead to run around like the crazy lurcher he is!

He isn't the brightest (we've made up our minds his mum sat on him as a pup!) but he is ever so adorable. He's ran into a fence ripping his tummy open, tried to jump through the gaps in fences, if he gets out he runs down the road and makes himself comfy on peoples lawns! We would hate to be without him.

Here is a photo from when we first took him out!

floydinwoods-1.jpg

Nice to meet you all! :)

Guest friedmaf

Welcome from Maryland! You've got one good looking boy there!

-And I can relate to your situation. My boy wasn't just sat on, he was dropped from really high!

Guest BoogieDown

Well, hello to you, too! Floyd may be a dim bulb, but he sure is handsome! Of all of the dogs I have had, the one I love the most was also one who was a few sandwiches short of a picnic. It just made her more loveable.

Guest Morgaynn
Well, hello to you, too! Floyd may be a dim bulb, but he sure is handsome! Of all of the dogs I have had, the one I love the most was also one who was a few sandwiches short of a picnic. It just made her more loveable.

:lol

Welcome to Greytalk. Floyd is a real looker, Just don't tell Nike I said that.. it would hurt her feelings! :welcome From Ohio-land

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Welcome from California!!! Floyd is quite handsome.

I too have a longdog!

Edited by LoveMyJoseyBean

Your boy looks stunning in blue!

That's what I was going to say too!! :colgate

Welcome Kim and Floyd! :welcome2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest IrskasMom

Floyd .... what is your Mama saying about you ??? I don't belief a Word. You sure are a handsome Fella :wub::wub::wub:

beautimus makes up for Brain . WELCOME :wave:wave:wave