From Phoenix's Family

Guest chubbster

Guest chubbster

158_5874.jpg

How can we thank you all for caring about Phoenix so much????

I am sitting here at the computer, after the first sorta nights sleep in three nights...can it really be just three nights?

I think the shock is wearing off and reality is sinking in.

I can sit at the computer without three dogs harassing me for treats. Chubbs and Otto have stopped coming in the den.

We don't hear his tags jingle as he lifts he head to watch us in what ever we are doing.

We don't see him standing at the doorway, doing the happy dance and whipping around his helicopter tail, just so excited to see us.

We don't hear all three of his leg scratching and rearranging his bed and blankets as he nests.

We don't hear that "plop" and he drops himself onto his bed.

We don't hear the crunch crunch crunch at 11:30 pm as he has his bedtime snack.

We don't see him sit as we walk by without a treat..and then lie down if we don't give him the treat quickly enough.

We never saw anyone enjoy an apple so much.

We don't hear his bark...he had just found his voice.

I will miss his soft fur and his "boing boing boing" as he ran out the door and through the yard.

I will miss how he made me feel everytime he looked at me.

How can a house with two dogs, two cats, two lizards, two frogs, a bird, many many fish and three people seem so empty and quiet???

Our pack has changed.

Thursday night-Friday morning Otto and Chubbs could not settle down....they were up every hour or so barking. Chubbs was standing on the sofa, looking out the window, and barking. I let them both outside and they ran to the back gate, looking towards the window. The window is in the living room, right behind the sofa, next to Chubbs crate. This happened over and over....had never happened before. Several people have an explanation.

I really truly feel that Phoenix came to say goodbye.

It gives us such comfort to know that he is in the hearts of so many wonderful people.

I am sorry that you are so sad too.

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Run fast and free beautiful Phoenix. Now you fly with the angels.

Watch over your family. They miss you.

f_yellow f_yellow

Guest TBaxes

Pat and I can tell that Phoneix was full of joy from the love he received. We trust he will ive in you and your family always. May he be a good friend to Bubba Nomad.

Our Best,

Tom & Pat

Run fast & free with all our bridge angels, Phoenix, and watch over your family. Thank you for sending them a sign so soon that you are still with them.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Thinking of you. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.