Ted

Guest tedsmom

I am so sorry to hear about Ted. I totally understand your heartbreak.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BetsieL

Oh, I am so very sorry to hear about Ted. :( I know that words are not going to help you much now, but take comfort in knowing that Ted touched a lot of lives. I am happy he had someone like you to take him in and treat him with love and kindness at the end of his life.

Guest lillysmum

I'm so sorry for your loss.

You have done two good things in taking on two greys in need. It's very hard to lose two wonderful friends so close together - you ARE meant to have a grey, and in time, you will find another very special hound to love.

:f_red

I'm sorry to hear of Ted's passing. You're a wonderful person to have taken him in in the twilight of his life. Bless you for that - and yes, please consider another grey - they need caring folks like you - take time to grieve, though, to heal. Take care.

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest Tory

Im so sorry to read your post about dear Ted :( He went through a lot in his life but I am so sure that he was happy in the last weeks of his little life :heart