I'm New!

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Hi and Welcome from Arizona. A lot of the behaviors Hobbes exhibits are very Greyhound-like. Just keep reading this forum and your questions will be answered!

Welcome from New Hampshire, Hobbes is beautiful and sounds like he is loving retirement :colgate. This forum is truely the best place to go for anyone who loves greyhounds and all of their endearing qualities. Both of mine chatter when they are anticipating or excited about something.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Thank you all for being so welcoming! Also for the lesson in photo posting. So cool that there was another Hobbes, hah.

Hello there in Lincoln! We went to the arboretum in Jamaica Plain for our first and only walk and we missed today. I took a lot of pics of the dogs that day, were you there? It was so great, there were about 30 greyhounds there it seemed. Hobbes was the one in front a lot of the time, almost like he felt he was responsible for leading the way. :)

Guest JanfromPa

A Pennsylvania welcome. :colgate Hobbs is just so cute. I am happy that you found each other. It will be so much fun getting to know each other. Spring will be so much fun. Think about attending some greyhound events. We will be going to Greyhounds in Gettysburg in April. and of course Dewey Beach in Oct. We all came to Mass. in June but, that has been cancelled. Hope to meet you and Hobbs . Jan,(human) Ben,( Brindle) and Morley,( Black)

Edited by JanfromPa

Another welcome from Pennsylvania! Hobbes is a great looking guy. He reminds me of Ringo, also a red brindle with ETS :lol Your story also sounds a lot like mine (Say hello, hello, hello to Ringo)

I had a wonderful cat named Hobbes for about 16 years. We adopted him, along with his brother Calvin.

Welcom to GT. I'm relatively new on here as well and have found it so welcoming and helpful. I'm also planning to attend GiG with my family. Maybe we'll see you there.

Mom to:

Littermates Ringo (Pak Sgt Pepper)at the bridge, Paul (Pak Penny Lane) and John (Pak Let it Be). The three reunited Beatle Brothers.