Hello From Nova!

Guest greyzykel

I work up the road from Old Town.

Hughes Orthodontics. On Sherwood Hall Lane.-above the gourmet shop.

I did not realize how many people are from Alexandria and the area.

Where is the knitting shop?

I should come out to Books a million, can I? and Selena.

Darlene, Santannah and Selena

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while and decided to finally jump in!

We don't have our own greyhound yet but are seriously thinking about one (we moved twice last summer just so we could have a dog-allowed apartment!)

But since everyone likes pictures... wink.gif Here's the guy responsible for us wanting a needlenose, my in-laws' big handsome VAGA boy Dash, (can't remember his racing name at the moment) who's 7 now smile.gif

3186720961_855ce6765d_m.jpg

If you happen to be walking your talldogs in Old Town Alexandria, come by the knitting store - we keep dog treats under the counter! colgate.gif

I took a class at that store and you all nicely put up with my Enza and Laddie laying all over your floors! :) I highly recommend this store.

Course Enza ate the knitting needles...

I looked at the intro and the OP started the thread in January 2009 and has not been back since late June, according to the profile, unless i am missing something.

Weird - it came up as a new thread for me (in "today's active topics"), which is why I commented on it.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.