3 Stitches For Frosty

Guest FrostyBottoms

I know this is a serious topic but there should be a spoot warning just for the Vinnie pic!! :lol

Frosty, I sure do hope you (and Vinnie) get your bandage(s) off soon and all is good in the world again. :heart

Guest FrostyBottoms

Thank you for all the well wishes for Frosty (and Vinny)

Yes, Vinny LOVES Dr. Adam and he will do anything for his love & affection.....It was so nice of him to include Vinny in on the medical stuff.....I know Vinny would have taken all of her shots for her, just for a good rub down from Dr. Adam. I wonder, does he love Dr.'s because he is a broken leg dog and he knows they are there to help???? I really wonder about that. Anyone else's broken leg dog love the vet???

Guest tricolorhounds
Thank you for all the well wishes for Frosty (and Vinny)

Yes, Vinny LOVES Dr. Adam and he will do anything for his love & affection.....It was so nice of him to include Vinny in on the medical stuff.....I know Vinny would have taken all of her shots for her, just for a good rub down from Dr. Adam. I wonder, does he love Dr.'s because he is a broken leg dog and he knows they are there to help???? I really wonder about that. Anyone else's broken leg dog love the vet???

Savannah has broken her leg 2 times... Although she is not shy or reluctant to go with either the Vet or staff, I'm not sure she really "enjoys" it.

Bonks who broke his hock racing does not like to go with the Vet at all...

Gain on the other hand love EVERYONE!

Poor Frosty - hope your paw heals very quickly and you are up and running again soon - I mean, how can you resist running in snow!!!

And Vinny - what a good brother you are to wear a badge of pain for your sissy - I know she will heal much faster now - though I must say, you look even sadder than your sissy!

Hugs and scritches

Oh, Frosty! Hope that foot feels better soon! And Vinny, like someone posted earlier.............there are no words. Hugs all around. :grouphug:grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest FrostyBottoms
Poor Frosty, how are you feeling this morning. I sure hope you foot heals quickly.

Frosty must not be feeling greyt....she has been lying on my bed all day under the covers. I put a doggy boot on her to go outside....she keeps it on. Ironically if she would have kept the boots on in the first place, this never would have happened. :(