New From Michigan

Guest jackiekbowen

I'm a bit too far north - Gladwin - it make it practical to drive down for lunch to meet everyone. :lol

Would love to meet up at the Greyhound Event of Michigan in May though - if anyone here is going!

We get a room for us and the hounds at the Red Roof Inn in Taylor and stay over.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

I never heard of the Greyhound event...if you send me the info, I'll come!

Greythounds of Eastern Michigan doesn't have the 2009 schedule for the Greyhound Event up on their site yet - but if you follow this link you can read what last year's event was like.

2008 GEM Event

I imagine that they will be posting the 2009 schedule of events soon.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

WOW looks like it was awesome! I'll be there this year, if I know about it. Please pm me if you think about it to let me know. Betcha Jackie will come too :P:D

Guest WhenIGiveIn

Welcome to GT!!! I so rudly cancelled lunch over the weekend with Deb maybe for our reschedule we should all meet up!

Hey Deb I can eat solid food again, ofcourse that will only last untill Ihave to get the teeth pulled lol

Welcome to GT!!! I so rudly cancelled lunch over the weekend with Deb maybe for our reschedule we should all meet up!

Hey Deb I can eat solid food again, ofcourse that will only last untill Ihave to get the teeth pulled lol

Just send an email or give me a call when you're ready! When is the tooth coming out?