A Few Prayers Would Be Appreciated

Guest KyGrey

Guest KyGrey

I'm sure she wouldn't mind me telling now.

Tami is on her way to pick up her youngest son so he can be with her and the oldest to say goodbye to Festus. Festus is at the vet's office right now. He has blood clots in his legs, his bladder has shut down and they are going to say their last goodbyes to him as soon as she and Gabe get back to the vet's office. Please say a little prayer that it is a gentle passing and also calming thoughts to Tami, Gray, and Gabe. There are other things going on with him which I can't think of right now but the time has suddenly arrived for him to leave this earth.

Tami, you know I'd be there for you and the boys if I could. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Run free Festus.

Edited by KyGrey

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Run fast and pain free Festus. Fly high and chase those bunnies...

Lee: (RR's Busy): Oswald Cobblepot X Lively Layla (10/14/97 - 01/22/10) ; Cool: (P's Cool Runner): P's Raising Cain X My Cool Runner (3/3/97 - 12/26/09) ; Nutty: (Itsanutterbutter): State of the Art X Itsalmostsaintly ; Waterproof: (KB's Waterproof): Oshkosh Slammer X Special Lady* ; Sadie: my sweet silly girl: 5/5/98 - 11/26/05

Oh sweet sweet Festus, such a lovey boy. I'm so sorry to hear the time has come.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Lots of prayers coming from here. God speed handsome boy, you will run with the angels pain free. Please watch over those who love you :gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I am very sorry Tami and the boys. Please post a remembrance thread when you are able. :grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****