New To Va Beach

Hi.

My greyhound Davis and I just moved to Virginia Beach from Madison, Wisconsin. The vets I used there were actively involved with GPA-WI and they and many of their staff had greyhounds. From the adoption coordinator at GPA-WI I was reffered to this website, that people here could give me referals and/or tips on how to locate a veternarian with greyhound experience.

Can anyone help?

Rebecca & Davis

Rebecca and Manny

Hello Rebecca and Davis,

What part of the Beach do you live in? There are two Hospitals that see a lot of greys that I know of.

I'm staying with my sister who lives off Indian River Road betwen I-64 and Providence, near Military Hwy.

Rebecca and Manny

Well hello neighbor, I live in College Park. I work at Highlands Veterinary Center, it is actually in Chesapeake but not far at all. If you have any questions you can call me there at 549-8609.

Carol

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~

Well hello neighbor, I live in College Park. I work at Highlands Veterinary Center, it is actually in Chesapeake but not far at all. If you have any questions you can call me there at 549-8609.

Carol

:colgate

Greyt!!! I've been checking websites and posting queries on different forums, so it's great to finally get a responseA And from a neighbor too!

My sister lives in the Level Green neighborhood, which is a part of College Park, so we are close by! We'll hve to talk sometime and get together with our greys!

Thank you so much!

Rebecca :yay

Rebecca and Manny

This is the best Greyhound website you will find. Make sure you go to the Introductions & Bio forum and tell us about you and your boy.....oh and we want pictures too.

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~

This is the best Greyhound website you will find. Make sure you go to the Introductions & Bio forum and tell us about you and your boy.....oh and we want pictures too.

:eek

My brother-in-law has monkeyed with the computer in the room I'm using, so I've only had internet access for a few days. When I tried to put my CD with pictures in, it wouldn't open. Turns out he's got 2 hard drives on this thing & he doesn't know which one works. So....the CD drive is unavailable until sometime in the next decade when he gets around to working on it. (I'm not exagerating too much...the guest bathroom has been "uder renovation" for the last few years. When I came for a visit last march, the tub & shower were hooked up, and although the toilet had been sitting in the bathroom for months, they didn't hook it up until the evening of the day I arrived! The sink is sitting in the hallway outside the bathroom, so who knows when it will get installed!

Ah well, beggars can't be choosy...I've been unemployed for a few months & was running out of money, so my sister invited me down here to stay until I can get on my feet. She's never been comfortable around dogs before, but gets along great with Davis! And why shouldn't she? He's such a sweetheart!

Rebecca and Manny