If You Could Spare Some Good Thoughts...

Mandy has to have a dental tomorrow. She's also going to have a skin lesion removed. I know I'm a nervous nellie, but anaesthesia always worries me. Also, she gets so upset about being at the vet and the doctor wants to have her there a couple of hours early to give her IV fluids. It's going to be hard to get any work done until I hear she's okay and I can pick her up.

Thank you for understanding.

Beverly

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Sending lots of positive thoughts :hope .

I'm always a nervous nellie too so I know how you feel!

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Awwww...kiss the pretty girl for me. I know what you are going through. Our Flashy had to have an emergency dental last Thursday and he also is SO afraid of the clinical setting. Please update us as you can. :grouphug Sending prayers for your sweet little girl. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Anytime our "kids" have to go in for any procedure, it's a worry! We'll be waiting for an update. Until then, :hope:candle:candle:hope Since Mandy may be picking up your distress vibes, I will try to send strong positive vibes and lots of healing light.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest greydogluvr

Big hugs and good vibes coming your way. It is only natural to be anxious and nervous. She is going to do fine :goodluck and have a beautiful smile to boot :bighug

Edited by greydogluvr

Guest greyvettech

Good thought for both of you....I know how you feel....I'm a vet tech and assist in surgeries every day..but it's a little different if it's my own dog or a dog that is close to me..,, everything will be fine!!!!! :colgate

She will be just fine nbut we will all send good thoughts and prayers for your girl. Please update when you can.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Good news!--she came through the anaesthesia okay! She had to have one molar removed, but that was somewhat expected. Dr. Kellogg advised everything looked good, she probably won't need any more pain meds this evening! Now, I just can't wait to pick her up--they'll release her around 6!

Thank you for your good wishes!

Beverly

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.