Chase's Dental And Lump Removal This Morning

Seems that Red is not the only lumpy boy I have here :unsure

Chase has had a tuft of hair growing out of a place near his shoulder since he came to us 4 years ago. It looked like many hairs trying to grow out of the same hole. In the last year, the thing has become a lump, a weird looking lump. So today it came off. Vet said it looked suspicious. I wanted to throw up when the vet said that. :( The lump went to pathology.

And now we wait.

With all the good lump news we have had in the last year, I am hoping it is good news again. If not, we got it early and he doesn't have any more.

His dental went well and he didn't lose any teeth. He's already had a good helping of warm homecooked fresh off the stove. I am hoping he takes a nap.

Edited by VinnieAndRexsMom

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Guest ChasesMum

hee apparently it was the week for "Chase" dogs to get dentals, mine had hers yesterday!

hopefully its just ingrown hairs or something. Probably no word till next week hey?

Edited by ChasesMum

Sending prayers that the lump is a "nothing" :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Let's hope the lump is a harmless bump. Prayers going your way. Positive thoughts are flying in virtually every direction but they all end up surrounding Chase. Keep us posted!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead