Guest sapphirebullet

Guest sapphirebullet

Good Afternoon all!

I’m Laura, from Seattle, WA and just joined Grey Talk. My family and I made the decision about a year ago to adopt a dog from a rescue. It was just a few months ago that we narrowed our search to a few breeds, one being Greyhounds. We’ve done hours and hours of research on the breed and just recently made the decision to adopt a Greyhound. We’re working with a local rescue to find the perfect match for our family. I’ve been so excited these past few days I can hardly concentrate on much else. Just last night I was at the craft store and caught myself looking at yarn thinking – I could start making sweaters right away!!!

Anyway, my family and I are looking forward to knowing the love of a Greyhound! I’m looking forward to posting “Look Who Came Home Today!” pictures soon!

Happy Holidays,

Laura M

Edited by sapphirebullet

Welcome from Maryland!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest bindi03

You will fall in love with the breed hard and fast. There's none like it...... calm, gentle, smart, loving..... We adopted our first 2 years ago and I can't imagine life without her. I am so excited for you!!

Welcome from Alberta Canada. This is an awesome website with a wealth of knowledge about greyhounds but more importantly, a caring community with someone always available to help. A greyt resource for a new greyhound owner!

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest Lovey_Hounds

Welcome!!!!!! :colgate:colgate:colgate

You have made a greyt choice! one you have greyhound you dont go bacK...lol!

I have a goofy boy and a senior lady and my house is never boring!

Guest sapphirebullet

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I'm pleased to show you the first picture of the newest member of our family!

Everyone, this is Finn!

Finn, everyone!!!

fromcamera4-5-08012.jpg

What a cutie! Don't you just love the way his markings form a chevron down his spine? And he has adorable white footsies, to boot!

Congrats and welcome!