New To Forum From Rochester New York

Guest StormChaser

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Welcome from Los Angeles! Your girl is gorgeous!

I am the proud owner of a Longdog, greyhound x whippet we think. She way too big as far as whippets go, a bit on the smallside for a greyhound, and is marked a bit like a blue doberman with a smattering of brindle here and there. Her name is Josey and we love her to death!

Edited by LoveMyJoseyBean

My name is Michael Benson. I live in Rochester, New York USA, on the southern shore of Lake Ontario with my wife Charlene and Storm (aka PA's Storm). Storm is our retired Greyhound we adopted July 2007. Here is the link to her pedigree, you will see what a beauty she is! http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1183669

I want to give thanks to the great people at the Greyhound Adoption of Greater Rochester organization who work so hard to find forever homes for these magnificent animals. http://www.greyhoundadopt.org/index.html

I am looking forward to interacting with other Greyhound owners. I don't know much about Lurchers or Longdogs (sight hound mixes) but I would be interested to hear to from their owners as well.

Thanks to all that make this site possible,

Michael

Welcome from Ithaca, NY

I went to college at Suny Brockport.

Storm is a beauty

You'll love this site

Welcome from Pa!! I'm up near the NY border in Bradford County!!

I have a dachshund- Mac and greyhound- Cookie Dough. I just adopted Cookie in September from Keystone Greyhounds.

:welcome

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc124/TgrrValily/CookieMac2009pt2/siggyyayayayayay.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Buddy James, Cookie Dough, Shelby, and Mac. My angels :angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

New dog mom to dachshunds Ginger and Ruger :banana:banana

Guest StormChaser

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. What a friendly community Greytalk is! Here is Storm when she had to wear a "lampshade". Doesn't she look sad? The lampshade didn't work very well, with her long nose and tongue she could still lick the spot we were trying to protect!

100_0273.jpg

Welcome! I used to live in Albany NY. Storm is gorgeous. Yes those long tongues are great a licking spots you don't want them too! :lol Depending on where the spot it, I can sometimes cover it with a kid sized turtle neck or long thin socks.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

:welcome Hi and welcome from sunny Southern California!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound