Frontline And Soft Stools?

Guest EnzaFerrari

Guest EnzaFerrari

So last night, I applied Enza's frontline plus. Right after and ever since, her output has been a lot softer - pudding poo as it where. She even pawed at the door to go out at one point which is not like her at all.

Other than that, she seems to be fine - lots of energy on the walk and now curled up next to me having doggie dreams.

Has anyone else seen a connection between frontline and a downgrade in output?

(But boy am I glad I put it on her - I found a tick in my arm this morning and it was by far the most disgusting thing ever.)

((great - now I need to take another shower...))

Haven't had an issue here.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I don't know about Frontline, but Duncan has stomach problems with Heartguard. IMO, if a pup has problems twice it means there is a problem for that pup. I really don't care if other dogs don't have a problem with Heartguard -- my dog does.

If Frontline continues to be a problem for Enza, I would suggest Vectra 3D. My vet said it was better, and it was amazing. It made Frontline seem wimpy.

Hope Enza gets to feeling better soon.

Could be the Frontline, could just be a coincidence. I've never personally had that problem and I don't think any of our fosters have either (of course, it's hard to tell since they're transitioning over from track/kennel food at the same time). Has she ever had a problem with it in the past?

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire