Probiotics

Guest EnzaFerrari

I used that - one I had for myself. And then I started using Prozyme powder which has some probiotics plus an enzyme that helps dissolve the food and allow her to absorb it. That has a made a huge difference as well. Rock solid stools 90% of the time and a lot less output...

Guest mzmazzei
Lexie still on bland diet and no change. i am going to try adding a probiotic. Anyone ever use them for their grey. Her stools still mush. It is very frustrating.

We use NaturVet Enzymes & Probiotics, love it. Similar to ProZyme, maybe less expensive. We get a quantity discount through PetMedStore online retailer...

I've used a bunch, and Joplin is on one now (Culturelle) along with his other meds. My mom swears by Prozyme for her greyhound. I've never seen any huge benefit for Joplin. It certainly doesn't hurt, though, and may help a bit. It's inexpensive, doesn't hurt anything, and may help some dogs, so it's worth a try.

Lynn

Mandy uses Vibrant Pets (Canine Athlete Formula) -- http://www.vibrantpets.net/

She has a testy digestive system and it seems to help.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Guest houndlover

I picked up some Probiotics at CVS for Billy and have seen a difference in his stool and also the amount of gas that he passes. He has only been on them for a short time but I am already happy with the results.