Guess Who Is The Little Piglet?

Guest EmbersDad

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EmbersDad
Is she still on the pain meds? When will she be able to go off those? I think that will help with eating more consistently also.....

she hasnt appeared to need a tramadol in about a day and a half. the weather has cleared and today was nice and sunny. i am certain the weather changes, be it the pressure change, or static electricity in the air before a storm definitely impacts her and she can sense it. some also say that they change again after the stitches are out and she actually just ate a little boiled chicken tossed with fat free honey dijon dressing after her last turn out around 930.

C'mon Ember eat up! She might just be holding out for some more Mc D's, smart girl ;)

i think she picked up on your suggestion or da soul man used his "seekrit telacaneeziz" to instruct ember on how to work the old man :rofl

Guest EmbersDad

another little victory this morning. she ate a big half of a cubed chicken breast tossed with fat free honey dijon dressing. i also threw in a big spoon of her evo canned...result...empty bowl :yay