Nose Drips Question

Guest abstractagent

One juicy nose at our house too. I think my sister realized just what a GH nut I'd become when she commented on Badger's wet nose, and my reply was "it's not snot so much as nose juice"! :P

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Yep, I must confess to having a nose juicer here, too! Sir SnotsALot is quite prolific in the snart production...and man, that stuff has the consistency of contact cement! I swear, it could be used in construction...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest nerak254

Aruba stood over me yesterday morning trying to make me get up before I wanted to... ended up with several drips on my face :blink: and it was cold too! . I finally agreed that it was time to get up!

Guest the36thchamber

I wear size 14 shoes which aren't always that easy to come by so I order them on the net. Today, the UPS guy showed up with my news shoes. I guess Lego must have been excited to see the UPS guy or was excited about the box that I opened. I get my shoes out and as I'm lacing them up, I stopped to go up stairs to do something and when I came back down, lego had already drip drip dripped all over them. Wasn't a big deal, they cleaned up easy and it all made me laugh. I'm sort of a clean freak though which can be challenging when you have pets so yes, I'm forever cleaning the windows in my car :lol: I try to get him to lay down while I'm driving. He's usually really good about it but as soon as I stop come to a red light, he's up, investigating and streaking my window.