Neoplasene

RobinM

When Dh took Beau for acupunture this evening, he told the vet what's going on with Polli and asked him if Polli would be a candidate for acupunture.

The answer was it might help if she has pain but because acupunture increases blood flow and you don't want increased blood flow for cancer patients in the event there are any cancer cells still there.

However, there is something called neoplasene which is holistic. It has many studies with fantastic results.

It is for killing the micro cells of cancer that might slip through chemo. The vet said it has been extremely successful.

I need to ask my vet who is treating Polli (we have a different vet for the acpunture) if it is done after or during chemo.

http://www.leonbergerhealth.com/Neoplasene...nd%20Cancer.htm

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'd be interested in learning more about that Robin.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

We are doing a "search" on Neoplasene and each and every article is good. There is a Dr. in upstate NY who will do free 15 minute telephone consults.

Her name Dr. Michelle Yasson, she has been a holistic vet since '87. 845-338-3300 and let the staff know that you heard about her free consult from her "blog".

http://holvet.blogspot.com

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Robin,

If you're on Circle of Grey, see if you can find the posts from Doreen Day about her boy Red. She's been using neoplascene on him for quite a while & is happy with the results.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Good to know- thanks.

Guest EmbersDad

i spoke with my vet today and he is going to research it as a possibility for ember. he also called osu about the chemo drugs and the person he spoke with was soo clueless, they knew nothing of the procedure to get the drugs supplied to my ocologist, nor did they know if dr cuoto was even in the building! i heard he is in spain at the scooby conference.

I emailed Couto about the herbals. They are familar with Artemisinin.

This is the email I got last night when I inquired if it should start it in conjiunction with chemo or after.

"As general rule we do not use together standard chemotherapy plus Artemisinin. In some exceptional cases we could add the Artemisinin to a non standard chemo protocol, but those are patients with different stage of the disease, prognosis etc...

Artemisinin only should be (if) considered at the end of the standard treatment

Sincerely

Paulo

Paulo Vilar Saavedra DVM, Ms

Greyhound Health and Wellness Program

http://www.vet.osu.edu/1872.htm

The Ohio State University

Veterinary Teaching Hospital

Guest sknydog

A homeopathic vet in my area actually recommended neoplasene for my boy's corn. She said it is VERY successful in treating cancer and showed me some amazing pictures of before and afters. I haven't tried it on his corn yet...still thinking about that one. <_<

Guest EmbersDad

i just heard back from my vet on this. he tells me that its no good. he said we was going to consult with other vets and hospitals and that is what he found out. no good.

We decided against it as well.

Polli is now on Artemix nightly.

Guest EmbersDad
We decided against it as well.

Polli is now on Artemix nightly.

is that the artemenisin (sp)? i was going to ask dr driben about that for after chemo.

It has atremenisinin in it. My vet has been using this on the greyhounds with Osteo during chemo. We started.

This is the email I rec'd by my vet.

"As we discussed before, the artemisinin is the only neutraceutical that has been evaluated enough to know that it is safe in greyhounds. As far as its efficacy, no one really knows for sure, but many oncologists feel that it helps increase the disease free interval. There is a very wide dose range, although most people use 50 mg daily in large breed dogs. This is the dose that I used in my last greyhound with osteosarcoma. You can find many sources of this product online, but one that seems to be promising is called Artemix, produced by wellcare pharmaceuticals. You can find it at www. hepalin.com. This contains the correct dosage of artemisinin."

Hope that helps Tom. Let me know if you need the website. It's not cheap.