Little Dan Is Getting Neutered Today

Guest greys4me

Guest greys4me

I just dropped Little Dan off at the vet about an hour ago. He's getting neutered today as well as his last set of booster shots and rabies vaccination. If you ask my mother she'd tell you I worry about everything even when I don't need to. This is my first dog since I graduated from collage and moved away from home. It's the first time that I've had to take my own dog to be neutered and I'm already ready to bring him back home. I know that this is not a life threatening surgery and that it is typically easier to do this when they are little (he's 16 1/2 weeks old) but it doesn't mean I'm not going to worry anyways. Please have good thoughts for Little Dan that his surgery goes well and he recovers soon.

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Well wishes for your sweet little guy. I know exactly where you are coming from. Two weeks ago, I took my new girl in for her spay and worried like crazy. I had the vet call me when she was waking up from the surgery so I could quit worrying so much. It really helped.

Sending prayers for a uneventful surgery and quick trip right back home. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Hope everything goes well for Dan. It's hard not to worry, but I'm sure everything will go well.

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=