Good Thoughts For Otis Helped

Guest Honeysmom

Guest Honeysmom

Otis has got the "D" and he's not eating his morning bisquit either. I put a call into the vet and I'm waiting for him to get back to me. All good thoughts are appreciated :(

(updated in the last post)

Edited by Honeysmom

Karen, see if he'll take a couple of metamucil wafers - they're very sweet and you can get them in apple or cinnamon flavor. It will help with the D, too :)

Hope your boy is feeling better soon!

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Sending prayers and hugs too! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Honeysmom

I'm giving him some liquids with the turkey baster so he doesn't dehydrate. He did do some pee pee so I was happy about that and he did a short morning walk with no problem. It might be better if he skips breakfast and we try something bland this afternoon.

Thank you all for the well wishes!!!

Guest Honeysmom

The vet said to give him Kaopectate and it seems to be helping. He's going to do a stool test for parasites as soon as I can get a semi-solid sample. Otey seems to be feeling a bit better. Here's hoping it's not hooks and this will pass on very quickly.

Edited by Honeysmom

Sending good thoughts for Otis I hope he feels better real soon.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest SoulsMom
The vet said to give him Kaopectate and it seems to be helping. He's going to do a stool test for parasites as soon as I can get a semi-solid sample. Otey seems to feeling a bit better. Here's hoping it's not hooks and this will pass on very quickly.

Sending good thoughts to Otis! Soul was in the same situation just last weekend. He's finally back to his bouncy self today.

Oh, brudder Otis you can't be sick. Feel better soon, luv Payton

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Honeysmom

Otis appreciates and thanks you all for his messages and says it is helping him to feel better! He had a very small breakfast of kibble and a few saltine crackers and ate it all and he had more of the same for dinner and ate it all also. He is also being excellent about taking his kaopetate and that stuff smells like a vanilla milk shake...really...it does. I just have to wait for a good poop so the vet can test it. Guess he's all emptied out, poor guy, cause he didn't poo today yet.

Sending more prayers. Hug Otis for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Honeysmom

Well, we had the poo screening for worms today and Otis is clean and clear...that is good news!! :yay He must of had a nasty bug. He's pretty much back to his normal self except that I am still giving him semi bland food until his digestion gets completely in order. I'm so relieved!!