He's Home!

Guest DarkHorse

Guest DarkHorse

Not really any good pictures yet as he's been either sleeping or running around like mad but here's a few:

Picture034.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

And an adorable video of him and Araley playing (sorry, it;s a bit dark):

th_Picture.jpg

He's a bit heavy right now as he wasn't really able to exercise much with an injured leg. We'll be getting him used to the stairs ASAP and hopefully that and our multiple daily walks will trim him down.

:yay Welcome home Dexter!!! :yay He looks great and settling in nicely!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Welcome home Special Boy!!!!

Auntie Jen is going to miss our little dances on the weekend. He's a teeny bit heavy, but not too bad.. he was, afterall, getting totally spoiled rotten during his stay. :D

Welcome home Dexter! What was wrong with his leg? Is that what the scar is from?

He had a lick wound that he was allowed to access for too long. It was deep and very sore. He's been healing at the kennel the past few months and now it's all healed over. The fur is starting to come back in, but it'll take some time and probably won't totally fill in.

Edited by Jiffer

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest DarkHorse

Just adding some new photos of him that I took out on our balcony after his first bath. He didn't mind it, although he kept trying to shake off in the bathtub!

Picture042.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture047.jpg