Sunny's Forever Home (the High Desert Rescue)

Guest RainShine

You are also welcome to join us?

Connie, I am soooooooooo jealous!! Sunny is amazing, and so is Carl so they should be good buds! I hope you two can work out a schedule to get together.

That's a great idea! Maybe you could make it in town sometime and join us.

RainShine, I just sent you an email!

Edited by ckruzan

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Connie, I am soooooooooo jealous!! Sunny is amazing, and so is Carl so they should be good buds! I hope you two can work out a schedule to get together.

Thank you, that would be so great. I don't know my way out of the desert but I think you are all about 2 hours from here. But it sure would be worth the drive to get to see Sunny and Carl!!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest RainShine

What desert are you in? Any chance your close to Palm Springs?

Thank you, that would be so great. I don't know my way out of the desert but I think you are all about 2 hours from here. But it sure would be worth the drive to get to see Sunny and Carl!!

That would be a yes, I live in Palm Springs

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Guest RainShine

Ooh how nice! My parents have a vacation condo out there just off Ramone & Sunrise and when it's cool I love to go there. I'm planning on bringing Sunny with me (of course) I can let you now when I go and we can meet up! You can e-mail me at the e-mail address I posted to Connie or let me know another way of reaching you directly. That would be great! By the way it's an easy drive from Palm Springs to LA!

Ooh how nice! My parents have a vacation condo out there just off Ramone & Sunrise and when it's cool I love to go there. I'm planning on bringing Sunny with me (of course) I can let you now when I go and we can meet up! You can e-mail me at the e-mail address I posted to Connie or let me know another way of reaching you directly. That would be great! By the way it's an easy drive from Palm Springs to LA!

That's great...I'll email you, thanks!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg