Diamond Fell

I woke up this morning to find her roaching on my bed. :yay She has a few bruises and is still a little sore, I think, but apparently nothing was wrong with her that rest, a heating pad and ice cream couldn't fix. She's almost back to her perky, spitfire self.

Thank you all for the advice, good thoughts, prayers, etc...

I know I worry too much sometimes, but who can help it?

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

I woke up this morning to find her roaching on my bed. :yay She has a few bruises and is still a little sore, I think, but apparently nothing was wrong with her that rest, a heating pad and ice cream couldn't fix. She's almost back to her perky, spitfire self.

Thank you all for the advice, good thoughts, prayers, etc...

I know I worry too much sometimes, but who can help it?

That's great news, so glad she's feeling better. Misty thinks ice cream is the healer of all :lol If you think she's still sore, an Ascriptin sure wouldn't hurt. I don't think there's such a thing as "worry too much" I'de be more concerned if you didn't worry. :kiss2 for Miss Diamond

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

WooHoo - was talking to dh about Diamond last night, sure glad to see she is feeling better. Great job in fixing her all up and worrying just the right amount.