Hair Oil...it Works!

Guest crebner

Guest crebner

hi everyone,

i recently posted a topic asking about dandruff and dry skin control. I really appreciate the feedback I received.

I wanted to let anyone who is interested know that I tried an unconventional product on my dog, and it's working really, really well.

My wife has an all organic spa in philadelphia and carries a line of products called Aromabliss. The owner of this company makes the products by hand and it is all natural.

anyway, I tried the "Vamakesi Hair Oil" on our greyhound and his dandruff is completely under control and his coat looks and smells beautiful (main ingredients of sesame seed oil, hibiscus, peppermint, etc.) i just rubbed a drop the size of a quarter into his coat.

so now I have an ayurvedic greyhound whose coat is on the mend and is looking better each day. :)

hope this helps!!!

Guest RocketDog

My go-to product when Rocket gets flaky/dry skin is Miracle Coat's leave-in conditioner. It's got tea tree oil in it, so it's pretty potent-smelling, but it works WONDERS on his skin!

hi everyone,

i recently posted a topic asking about dandruff and dry skin control. I really appreciate the feedback I received.

I wanted to let anyone who is interested know that I tried an unconventional product on my dog, and it's working really, really well.

My wife has an all organic spa in philadelphia and carries a line of products called Aromabliss. The owner of this company makes the products by hand and it is all natural.

anyway, I tried the "Vamakesi Hair Oil" on our greyhound and his dandruff is completely under control and his coat looks and smells beautiful (main ingredients of sesame seed oil, hibiscus, peppermint, etc.) i just rubbed a drop the size of a quarter into his coat.

so now I have an ayurvedic greyhound whose coat is on the mend and is looking better each day. :)

hope this helps!!!

How often do you use it and how long was it before you saw a difference?