Leeanna Is Home

Weany came home yesterday. She's eating pretty well. I haven't used the feeding tube yet. Pending the liver culture and metal analysis, she's being treated as if her immune sysem is atacking her liver. The drugs may last a while then become ineffective. (is that the right word?) She has a lot of weight to gain back and the pred should help with that. She was peeing rivers before and the pred is NOT helping with that! She's just very happy to be home and much more lively than before. Don't know how long we can keep her going or if the spot on her leg will turn into something ugly.

What are some good calorie dense foods that aren't too fatty? She's always been a little picky, but chubby!

Edited by packmom

Sending my prayers for the sweet baby girl. I just know somebody here will have some good recipes for you. We also had to watch the fat with Angel LaceyLaine. Kiss the beautiful little girl for me. :grouphug:wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending lots of prayers and white light. :bighug:hope:hope:candle I am very happy to hear that she is home.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Very happy to hear that your girlie is home. :yay No help here with the diet question. Will keep your baby girl in my prayers for continued improvement. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.