Tavis Gets 'spontaneous Stiffies'

Guest DoofBert

Guest DoofBert

OK, Tavis is neutered (was neutered at approx 6 -7 mos) He's now just shy of 20 months. In the past few weeks, we've noticed that he has had full blown 'stiffie' on two separate occasions...with humping action He can walk during the incident. . He gives me the look as it to say -- "Make this go away'... He tries to lick his boy part. He doesn't try to mount Tania or Tessa during the event. The stiffie subsides after a few minutes.

Has anyone ever seen this with neutered male? Is it something to be concerned about?

Just curious.

Guest loveagrey

That happens to Trap on occasion, and he looks completely bewildered. He makes all the right movements, but looks at me as if he were saying, "What the HELL is going on?????"

I think it's a perfectly normal part of "boyhood" and wouldn't worry about it. :D

I was just about to say, "oh those young boys!" Judy beat me to it!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

When Brilly gets his fun stuff happening, he just smiles and gets all silly! First it's "Bite the Weeny" with much snapping and contortionism, then he gets up and does the pelvic thrust part of the dance, smiiilllin' the whole time, as if to say, "Whoo hoo! Anybody want some of this?" :rofl

We just laugh. What's to worry? :P

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.