Our Big Boy, Turbo Went To The Bridge Today

Guest HoustonGreys

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackie

I am so sorry to hear this about Turbo. I just found out. We were trading posts about about them not licking their boo boos on their paws and then to hear of Turbo's passing. I am so sorry. Run Free sweet Turbo.

Amy and Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest paulamariez

Turbo was a gorgeous boy and I am so sorry for his loss. I love the picture of him howling in your signature. He's howling once again and free of all pain and suffering. I truly believe that we will be together with our beloved hounds one day after our time comes. Keep Turbo's love alive in your heart forever. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending you some sad doggie kisses too.

Guest HoustonGreys

To all my GT friends,

Words are so inadequate to try to tell all of you how much your kind and comforting posts have helped. So many of you know first-hand the pain and the others that haven't had to go through it yet know how much all of these Greybabies are loved and it's heart-breaking to even think about being without them. I wanted to say thank you again and thank you for also inquiring about Amy because it's so evident she feels the loss as much as we do and that breaks my heart even more.

With sincere thanks,

Jackie