2 Seprate Visits To The Vet

Well we had fun tonight. I had a visit for scheduled for Gracie. She is still limping. We did xrays to see what was going on. We didn't find anything. This is a good thing. The corn is still there but, other then that on cancer or anything. :clap Thank God. :hope

We got home and everyone meet us at the door. Jojo was down in the back end. :yikes :yikes I called the vet and told them that I was on my way back up with Jojo. He was knuckling under his back right leg. He also tried to get up on the sofa and fell off. :( The vet checked him out and did xrays. He has a pinched nerve and arthritis in his back. He is on bed rest, no sofa time, no jumping and he is on Pred.

I hope this helps.

If anyone has any thoughts on what else I can do please let me know.

Thanks

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Oh, what a crummy day you had!

Speaking from personal experience, the pred should make him feel better within 2 or 3 days, and he will feel MUCH better.

Hang in there.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Oh boy! What a day huh? With Angel Sophia...the pred helped her at first. We leashed walked her for a very long time and we had to take all of her babies away as she would shake them when she played and her problem was in her neck...so we also used a harness. It was her front legs that were giving out. I hope your babies feel better real soon....Lot of rest...lots of water and many pee pee breaks. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Cully, I am so glad that Gracie is ok! Keeping good thoughts for JoJo! Discuss Adequan injections with your Vet. Hugs!

Karen I asked about the Adequan already. The vet thought it my be something to try down the road. Thanks for the good thoughts.

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra