Chiropractors....

Guest jettcricket

When Susie was 14 1/2 she collapsed from a slipped disc in her neck. Because of her age surgery was not an option. We carried her into the chiropractor/accupuncturist as she could not even stand. By the time we left she was standing on her own. 2 1/2 months later she was running. I credit that vet for giving Susie 9 more months of life. She died 1 1/2 months after her 15th birthday. Wendy, I thank you every day for giving me the name and phone number of Dr. Nancy. I would not hesitate to do it again.

Yup, I love Dr. Nancy! We have always had good success with our chiro/acupuncture vet. Our oldest 'Tzu was immobile for about a week or so by the time we actually got finished with our traditional Vet and got an appointment with our holistic Vet. He walked out of the office after his first adjustment and acupuncture session.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****