Guest coastersbysteve

Tomorrow is a big day for Greys Nightmare. :huh2

She's probably going to lose several teeth. :yikes

Keep this happy girl in your thoughts please... :wub:

mayII_071_Small_.JPG

Poor Jazz won't know what to do without her tomorrow night. :sad1

-Steve, Jazz & Nightie

Guest paulamariez

Oh, Nightie, you are one gorgeous brindle girl! Just beautiful! I will keep your tender heart in my prayers that everything goes well tomorrow at your dental. Maybe they won't have to pull as many teeth as you may think. Bueller just had his dental done a couple weeks ago, and they were warning me, it could get expensive, he may need several teeth pulled, blah, blah, blah...Know how many Bueller had pulled? NONE! He showed them! I just love Nighties black stripes around her face. She is marked very cool for a brindle houndie!! We want good news back tomorrow, sweetheart! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Nightie some good luck and quick healing doggie kisses!

Guest SusanP

Wizard is going in tomorrow, too---extractions expected as he has some big problem areas and was recently diagnosed with a heart condition and may not be able to tolerate dentals in the future. I'm nervous, but now I know we will be nervous together. Our babies will be just fine, right?

Why does Nightie have to stay overnight for a dental?

NIghtie is in my prayers. She will do just fine. When Polli (Age 9.5) had her 1st dental ever 7 months ago, she lost 17 teeth.

Hope Nightie doesn't lose too many. Please udate when you can.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Awww...such a sweetie! She will feel so much better with those icky teefies oudda there! Sending prayers for good measure. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Any word yet? I know what it's like, Buddy just had his dental yesterday. I was so relieved when it was over, and especially when he was back home!

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Guest RedTigerJazz

Nightie's fine... Only 5 extractions. I expected a lot more. :D

We were concerned about one of her nipples that was filled with a bloody fluid, but that turned out to be a fibrocystic mass... No big deal. :)

I'm so happy our little girl is ok. I was really worried because of her heart murmur. I'm so glad it's over & can't wait for her to come home. :kiss2:wub:

Thank you all so much for your concern & your prayers.

Susan... How's Wizard?

~~Lisa, Steve, Jazz & Nightie~~

Edited by RedTigerJazz

Nightie's fine... Only 5 extractions. I expected a lot more. :D

We were concerned about one of her nipples that was filled with a bloody fluid, but that turned out to be a fibrocystic mass... No big deal. :)

I'm so happy our little girl is ok. I was really worried because of her heart murmur. I'm so glad it's over & can't wait for her to come home. :kiss2:wub:

Thank you all so much for your concern & your prayers.

Susan... How's Wizard?

~~Lisa, Steve, Jazz & Nightie~~

Whew, that's great. Missile just got his done yesterday. He was like a drunken sailor for the whole night. No extractions though, not as serious as yours. He did cry a bit. Hope you baby is OK.

Missile.jpg

BABY, HE WAS BORN TO RUN!

Guest SusanP

Wizard's fine and happy to be home. They decided not to do extractions after all. Now we can both breathe a big sigh of relief that it's *over*!