Yay, Finally Some Results!

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

While I was brushing Frankie's teeth tonight, a huge chunk of tartar just flaked off his upper canine! This has been the problem area for us. We are about two-thirds thru a small bottle of the Denta-treat, and into our third week of a semi-raw diet (kibble for lunch, dinner portion of rmbs and some veggies and kibble) So far we've done beef ribs (a hit) chicken backs, yummy but messy, leg quarters, turkey necks. Finally I am seeing some real good results. His back and lower teeth are white and almost 100% tartar free, and now his one upper canine is the same and just a little tartar on the other. I am excited to go back to the vet for a re-evaluation of whether he still needs a dental, I am pretty sure the answer will be no! It is so nice to see strong, white teeth under all the gunk, and healthy gums all around.

wow. Impressive.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh, and his gums have completely stopped bleeding when we brush, and his breath is 100% improved. I can't get over the difference. He's really liking his raw food, too; watching him eat is amazing!