The Gas Crisis

What, if anything, besides a dollop of yogurt, helps with the toxic fumes that these guys produce? I notice that Wendy prefers her food minus the yogurt, but DH & I prefer Wendy WITH the yogurt...if you get my drift? :blink: Any other natural remedies ya'll can recommend?

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Guest HeatherDemps

Wish I could help with some ideas... We finally found the "right" food for our two years ago, and that made a big difference. For the most part, it's only an issue when I add canned food (and doing that now to increase weight). So, I feel your pain. :)

Guest Lovely

Try some cinnamon...you can sprinkly it right on the food....! I might get the food a little wet so it sticks but you don't need to!

Guest greytkidsmom

We use Nupro dog supplement. Kebo stopped eating his yogurt and I remember his foster Mom telling me about it. It is a powder you sprinkle on the food. If you add water to it, it makes a gravy that they seem to really like. You can find it in some holistic pet stores and online.

The cheapest I have found is at doggiedemands.com

I bought a small (1lb) can at a local store to try and kept the container to refill from a larger 20 lb bucket.