Beauty

Guest dolfan

Hope she heals quickly...she really is a beauty.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest dolfan

Well we took the soft cast/wrap off lastnight, the leg looks pretty good, like 4 stitches it looks like is all, she still tends to favor the leg alittle, which I am sure is some what normal after being worked on like it has been, she looked happy to finally have her leg back where if she wanted to she could at least lick her toes, which she has'nt seen in almost a week, Oh I'm too funny...we will keep an eye on her progress and update as it goes....

Bob

Edited by dolfan

• 3 months later...
Guest dolfan

Just a update photo or 2, I know its been awhile but here she is yesterday running... like the injury/surgery is a thing of the past, she is doing Great!!!!!

Bob

P8292245.jpg

P8292253.jpg

P8292261.jpg

Edited by dolfan

Guest dolfan
How great is that! Thanks for the update.

I guess I forgot to update sooner because all was going so well :unsure But she is doing great , really the leg seems to be back to what it was before the injury...Thanks for the prayers and thoughts ...

Bob

Wow, look at her go in those photos. She looks terrific. Glad that she's healed so well and she truly is a Beauty! :wub: :wub:

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest Sighthound

I am new to the board and just read everything. You truly went through a lot for Beauty. But I am very happy to hear that things have gone great for you and Beauty. She looks stunning in the photos.

What a gorgeous pup! :heart Thanks for updating your thread and letting us know things turned out well for Beauty!

Before the surgery she was becoming more and more of a 3 legged dog, not crying out in pain or anything, but just more and more not using the leg, so we decided to get her looked at/fixed, and today you almost forget that she limped at all...amazing work the Doc did... B)

Bob

• 1 month later...

Your photos of the gorgeous Beauty are just stunning. :wub: :wub: :wub: She looks happy and thrilled to be running. It must make your heart soar to see her so healthy and pain free. Thanks for the updates on this sweetie.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Your photos of the gorgeous Beauty are just stunning. :wub: :wub: :wub: She looks happy and thrilled to be running. It must make your heart soar to see her so healthy and pain free. Thanks for the updates on this sweetie.

It is awesum to see her run like she does, actually for me alittle scary...I aways say HEY HEY HEY! as she runs by, I think in my mind maybe , she will slow down some if I hollar...lol You know even with the injury she wanted to just run!!!...Just it was not a graceful run and she used basically the 3 legs so she would just stop....But boy she can GO!!!!!!! Fun to watch (scary) and just to see the look on her face while she's running.......Priceless!!!!

Thanks for the comments.....

Bob