Mikee

I'm happy to report Mikee is improving. I was finally able to get the full body xrays which showed changes in the area of the first cervical vertebrae and in the lumbosacral area. Those areas are cloudy with poorly defined margins unlike the thoracic spine which is clear and well defined. Everything else looks good. She did a thorough exam and found some slight left sided weakness. He was started on prednisone 10mg 2xdaily x5days then daily x5days then every other day till gone. I'll start him on some kind of glucosamine after that. If pain returns we'll start pain medication. He can't tolerate rimadyl. I'd like to hear about what supplements and/or pain meds others are giving. I'm so happy to have my dog back

Diane, you've got a lot of experience with the oldsters, for sure. You really see a difference using these products?

Mikee! Keep getting better, pal! Your mom obviously loves you to pieces!

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Diane, you've got a lot of experience with the oldsters, for sure. You really see a difference using these products?

Absolutely no doubt. I've been using them for a little over 10 years :) I started when I heard about Springtime from my sister's friend who used the supplements in her horses and dogs.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Absolutely no doubt. I've been using them for a little over 10 years :) I started when I heard about Springtime from my sister's friend who used the supplements in her horses and dogs.

Thanks, Diane. Your experience is gold to a lot of us. Thanks for sharing! (And thanks in advance from Wabi and Happy, who will be getting on the Springtime train. :) )

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.