It Is Two Years Today That Phawn Has Been Gone

6greyhounds

Our sweet Phawn has been gone two years today. Oh how I miss her. After her diagnosis we only had two short weeks with her. Her post mortem x-ray showed that her pelvis looked like swiss cheese from the cancer.

Dear Phawn

I cried myself to sleep last night thinking about you and I just want you to know how much we miss you. You were quite a character letting anyone in the house but you would not let them out. Anyone trying to leave by the front door or to go upstairs to the bathroom you would grab them by the seat of their pants. You were a big girl and everyone thought you were a boy. Because of your coloring some people even thought you were a pitt bull. You loved laying in bed and I remember when we were in Florida getting Belle how you curled up on the bed in the motel room amoung the pillows.

I hope you are having a good time with Shadow, Penny & Dart and I know Al is up there playing with all of you.

I miss you and will always love you and you will always have a place in my heart.

Mommy

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=Grovy+Ma...&birthland=

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear