New To Greytalk

Guest Iseult

Guest Iseult

Hello, I've just joined and thought I would introduce myself and my hounds. I havea 3 1/2 year old NGA boy and a 19 month old AKC girl. I got my male when he was 12 weeks old, he was from an oops litter. When he was around 16 months old, a friend of mine and I went to some lure-coursing events and he just went nuts! He absolutely loves coursing!!

WHen I got involved in coursing, I met some wonderful people, and one breeder, inparticular, who has fabulous coursing hounds. Her female was #1 coursing hound for 2005 and she was planning to breed her. AFter watching her run, I just HAD to have one of her pups, so that's how I ended up with my AKC girl.

I do some showing with my AKC girl and a lot of coursing with both hounds. I absolutely LOVE greyhounds and will always have one in my life!

Here is a picture of my AKC girl, Eowyn, coursing...

EowynJC1-379x232.jpg

Welcome from Texas! :wave

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Welcome from So Cal. :wave She's a beautiful runner! Would love to see more pics of both puppers. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Iseult

Eowyn is a fabulous girl and a big goof. :P She and Tucker are VERY different in temperment. I don't know if that is the breeding or what, but a breeder who has bred AKC and NGA dogs told me that AKC greys take longer to mature than NGA greys. She said the NGA pups are just born with the lights on!! :lol

Here's Tucker and Eowyn on the couch. Two greyhounds will take up a whole loveseat!!

tuckeandeowyn-383x222.jpg

Here's a picture of Tucker and my youngest son. He is absolutely the BEST kid dog EVER!! He loves my boys!!

tuckandmike-343x252.jpg

Here is a picture of Eowyn in the show ring. The judges don't always think she's beautiful, but from my understanding of the greyhound standard and my tastes, she's perfect. ;)

EowynNewYork-362x300.jpg

Last is a picture of Tucker coursing. He absolutely LOVES to chase anything!! Even plastic bags :P

Tucker18-389x248.jpg

Greetings and welcome from Gainesville, Florida! Your doggies are beautiful and the picture of Tucker with your son is so cute! You can see what a love he is!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Hi and Welcome from Arizona! I have a friend who coursed her Greys but they kept getting line cuts and she finally had to give up on coursing but she does do straight line racing.

Guest Iseult
Welcome from Montreal :yay

I have family in Montreal!!! My husband is from St. Lambert right across the St. Lawrence! Bon jour!