Just A Theory...

Guest EmilyAnne

Guest EmilyAnne

I remember some people on the epil k-9 list mentioned this last fall, about how it was interesting that so many of their epi pups had seizures during a week of unseasonably warm weather. This week, it has warmed up significantly where we live. Two hounds at greytalk had seizures this morning.

I know it's totally a far fetched theory, but I do woder if there is at least a little bit of a connection?

Guest greybookends

My bridge boy Max was epileptic and he always had a seizure if he over heated. Since I live in the south it is safe to say that in summer he spent minimal time outside.

Guest EmilyAnne

Another greytalk member's grey died this morning after two grand mals. :( (look in Rememberance) a lot of seizures this morning.

Belle's seizures were 11 months ago, March 1 and today. I wonder if it does have something to do with Spring. Last year only had one and she will be 4 on the 4th. of April. I only know of the three that I just mentioned. Up until 1 year of age I know she was seizure free but had training in OK and then a kennel in Jax so I do not know if she had any there..

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear