New To Site

Guest brooke

Guest brooke

found this website while looking for all-things-greyhound. i have one grey now and just lost my other one just over a week ago. they are such wonderful pets. it's so nice to see others who love their dogs as much as i do. pics of my dogs can be seen under topic " cute and funny things greyhounds do"

Guest GreytMuse

Welcome to our community, this really is a wonderful place for greyhound-maniacs! :)

I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your grey so recently, I know how hard it is to deal with the passing of a loved pup.

Guest brooke

Hello everyone. :colgate My wife joined this site. We will be posting jointly using the same account. The wife is a HUGE animal lover. She had both of her/our greys before we met. I had always thought they were beautiful animals. After dating the wife and meeting her two greys. I fell for them. The wife too. :lol

We lost our beloved "CeeCee" Camaro(La Camaro Z) to old age. She was 12yrs and 1 month. Brindle female. She was VERY alpha. She thought she ruled the house. Her strong dominate personality will always be lasting memory of her.

Our remaining grey is Jack(Dog Gone Jack). he is 12.5yrs old. Healthy big boy. White with black spots. He weighs in around 70lbs. Light for him. He is on a strict diet. Few ailments with his age. We hope to have him for as long as possible.

We also have two other dogs. Toby "The Tollip" 8yr Italian Greyhound and Buddy "The Wonder Dog" 2yr Boston Terrier. Both of them are crazy. They like to aggrevate the crap out of each other. :lol Makes for some interesting moments and funny pictures.

Welcome! Greetings from Gainesville, Florida!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France