Artemesia For Cancer

Guest Gr8hounds

Guest Gr8hounds

Hi! Has anyone every used this (also called wormwood) for cancer in greys? I was wondering because our Molly has it :( Her tumors on her tummy are really large now... About three - five inches.... I just wish they would go away! She is 11... We have already tried surgery twice.... Any help would be appreciated!

Edited by Gr8hounds

What type of cancer is it?

Another option may be Coley's fluid. There's now a company in Canada who is manufacturing it, and giving it away (free as in beer) in order to collect data on its efficacy. It's nowhere near 100%, but when it works- it really works. The whole idea is to give the immune system a slug of bacterial toxins as a rude wake-up call. At that point, there's a high fever and (with considerable luck) the body does the heavy lifting.

If you're interested, and (more importantly) have a vet who is open-minded to this approach, drop me an email and I can give you a contact at the company. They're aiming for humans, but willing to help with dogs; in correspondence with the company, they note curing a 120 pound "corso mastiff" of lymphoma last fall, and that therapies in dogs involving Coley's fluids date back to 1907.

Coco (Maze Cocodrillo)

Minerva (Kid's Snipper)

You are looking for Artemisinin and you can order it here.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Dr. Couto can help you with your questions. He was going to put Angel LaceyLaine on it with her Lymphoma. I am so sorry you are going through this. :grouphug

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.