Finally A Diagnosis

Went to the Vet Opthamologist today for a re check on Keeva's eyes (has had bilateral uveitis). Luckily her eyes are clear, we need to continue with the pred drops for two more weeks.

Opthamologist wrote her diagnosis on a piece of paper: O.G.K., I thought hmmm, what does that stand for, nothing I am familiar with. Opthamologist looks at me and says, "only god knows" Thanks so much for clearing this up for me and I love your bedside manner...

Linda, Keeva, Valor and Bella

Ha! That's funny. I'm hoping for a similar dx when we take Jack for a second opinion. He's seen an opthalmologist before, diagnosis uveitis probably due to bad teeth and infected molar root impinging on eye socket. Teeth out, no improvement, eye drops, no improvement. Vet doesn't seem too worried, the uveitis comes and goes ... but we've just today asked for another appt for a second opthalmologist appt.

I'm glad to hear Keeva has nothing sinister. :)

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

At least it's honest :)

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren