Millicent Smith "houndmama"

Guest greymomx2

Guest greymomx2

Millicent_and_Jett.jpg

This is the first anniversary of Millicent's passing...I can't believe it's been a whole year. I miss you Millicent, and think of you often.

:beatheart:grouphug

Edited by greymomx2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millicent--the guardian angel of greyhounds :angelwings Please watch over all the pups and all of us.

We all miss you so much,

Donna

PS Please kiss our Bridge Babies for us.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

:candle

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest jettcricket

Wow....a year has passed since we lost Millicent. Such a sweet, beautiful soul. I can just see her in heaven now with her beautiful angel wings and her dark hair flowing romping with the greys....

RIP beautiful lady. You are missed. :heart:f_pink

Guest tricolorhounds
I have no doubt Millicent has been taking wonderful care of our bridge babies :angel:)

Oh yes... I know she is

I can't believe it's been a year already :cry1

Guest jettcricket
Millicent_and_Jett.jpg

This is the first anniversary of Millicent's passing...I can't believe it's been a whole year. I miss you Millicent, and think of you often.

:beatheart:grouphug

What a beautiful picture of her with her beloved Jett.....they are together now never to be separated again. :beatheart

Guest tricolorhounds

APortraitforMillicent.jpg

Tricia and I commissioned Xan to create this for Millicent... She took it with her to the hospital so that she would always have her babies surrounding her.