Greyhound Love

Guest POODLEMOMMA1

Guest POODLEMOMMA1

Well today I am sad :( I am missing my beautiful, loving sweet and kind creature. Reba was so very special she just OOZED love I always said, not one single person that met her could resist falling in love with her. She was such a different greyhound she was an old soul, I have a male greyhound (Kato), 3 Standard Poodles and a Silky Terrier and since we had to say good bye to our reba the entire house seems EMPTY with out her and her love. It is amazing just how much their personna can fill a home, I had to say good bye to my male standard poodle "Jack" last year to cancer also so losing "Reba" to cancer also made the pain worse. When you adopt a "baby" you never know what they have been fed, what chemicals have been put into their bodies and etc. I can only do my best to keep them all chemical free and healthy when they become MY child and I am allowed the honor of caring for these wonderful creatures. I know that many of you feel the same way I do and know my pain. I just wish that we could find a way to keep them healthy and young for a longer period of time, because saying good bye is so very hard to do.. God Bless us all and all of our four legged children...

My heart goes out to you... I know that you will always carry Reba in your heart, and that she is whole and pain free at the Bridge, shining her love down to you even now.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry for your loss and I know your pain. Sending prayers and hugs your way. :(

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Lisa_n_Dusty

I am sorry for your loss. This is the hardest time for you. Since losing Dusty my life has been empty too. I could only imagine how you must feel losing 2 so close together. My heart goes out to you!!

Your loss must be very hard, I'm deeply sorry. Reba and Jack were loved and cared for, and I'm sure they're waiting for you with fond memories.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

I lost 2 of my babies within a year of each other, too, so I truly know how much it hurts. Jack & Reba are in pretty good company at the Bridge, running free.