Vet Recommendation

Guest FordRacingRon

I used to go to a great vet that was located at the corner of Ellis and Brookhurst... I think it was called Ellis Animal Hospital or something like that. The vet owned greys and did tons of work for Tom & Joyce, back when they lived in HB. Sorry don't have his name or # anymore... This vet has a brother with a clinic in Stanton. However, I'd go to the brother that was in Fountain Valley. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

The vet I go to is Newport Harbor Animal Hospital in Costa Mesa. I live in Fullerton, but make the longer drive because I like them so much. There are 6-7 vets on staff and they are open all day Saturday and Sunday. The vets are very greyhound knowledgable......I love Dr. Austin and Dr. Millian. The clinic is located right across the 55 freeway from the OC Fairgrounds. It sounds furthur away from HB than you'd think, but it's actually not that far if the adopters want someone that's greyhound friendly.

Newport Harbor Animal Hospital

125 Mesa Drive

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

(949)631-1030

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

The vet I go to is Newport Harbor Animal Hospital in Costa Mesa. I live in Fullerton, but make the longer drive because I like them so much. There are 6-7 vets on staff and they are open all day Saturday and Sunday. The vets are very greyhound knowledgable......I love Dr. Austin and Dr. Millian. The clinic is located right across the 55 freeway from the OC Fairgrounds. It sounds furthur away from HB than you'd think, but it's actually not that far if the adopters want someone that's greyhound friendly.

Newport Harbor Animal Hospital

125 Mesa Drive

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

(949)631-1030

This is the vet office I use as well. I have seen Dr. Austin who is great. I also see Dr. Herrera who I love! She is great with the neurotic owner. :)

It is a short drive from HB. Don't even need freeways. :P

The Girls

Guest mollieandme

Hamilton Animal Hospital:

714-964-4744, 21552 Brookhurst St

My family took all our pets there for years and my sister, Rachel, is the newest vet on staff. Even if I weren't related to one of the doctors, I'd recommend them.

If they (or you) go, tell them to say hi to her for me. That'll freak her out- possibly enough to finally call me.